[NMCycling] TNC changes etc

hawke morgan via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Wed Apr 24 18:08:21 MDT 2019

Bike-racers:

In order to avoid the soccer kids I am going to try doing the TNCs a little later, putting us starting after they go home at 7:30.  I know it is a little on the late side, but we can get about 45mins in, and we can ride on our nice, mellow, safe “NASCAR” course.  It will also be easier to get to for those who work later.  I have been working on some courses north of our normal course but it still needs a lot of sweeping.  We may use some of it later in the season.  If we get enough riders to have two groups we will start them half a lap out.  It is a bit of a compromise, but it is the best option as I see it now.  We will try it and see how it goes.  Starting on 6/11 we have the course to ourselves and can start earlier and have 2 or three waves if we need to.
This will start up on Tuesday 5/7.  Next week (4/30) we will do a gravel crit at Sunnyslope, a good course for a cross bike, though you could do it on a MTB or a road bike with at least 25mm tires.  Gravel crit will start at 6:30.  Starting 5/7 we are going to do road crits every we can.  The exceptions will be a gravel circuit at Cedro on 6/18 (Senior Games at BFP) and an MTB at Pine Flat on 7/2 (4th of July setup at BFP).

LAter in the summer I am also going to do to a Sunday crit at the 2nd St course on 6/2 and the San Jose Circuit again in La Cienega on 7/6.  I may do another road crit later of the one on 6/2 goes well.

I have the Tuesday schedule up on the site updated until the end of August.

Info at   https://bcdracing.com/cycling/

Results from Tuesday are up at:

https://bcdracing.com/cycling/results.html

Best Regards,