[NMCycling] Tuesday updates

hawke morgan via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Tue Apr 30 09:29:14 MDT 2019

There will be a gravel crit tonight at Sunnyslope, 6:30.

As far as next week (5/7), it looks like I am going to be in Texas and will not be able to set up for the road criterium at BFP.  If anyone else would like to pick it up, let me know and I can go over what needs to be done.  We have done this before and my insurance does not specify that I be there in person.  Otherwise we will pick the crits back up on 5/15 (Wed not Tue due to Dike City Classic conflicts.)

info https://bcdracing.com/cycling/

yourstruly at fastmail.com