[NMCycling] Help with bosque racing history

Nathan Masek via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Sat Aug 3 10:25:01 MDT 2019

Wow, that’s fairly extensive!!

I don’t have anything to add, but I sure enjoyed the history…… if someone were to add some pictures to it it’d be an amazing piece of history; and quite a product that this region can be proud of as we move forward in cycling.  I could see it being posted on various local/team cycling websites as a pdf.

Nathan