[NMCycling] NM Cross 2019/2020

Bob Perls via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Thu Aug 15 17:04:33 MDT 2019

Stephen,

Thanks for taking it on.  I think December 7 is too close to Nationals for those going, so the November date makes more sense.  It should be a special, harder course so that winning state means something-maybe a more crossy course with grass and even mud with our help if needed.

I am willing to help.  Thanks.

Bob Perls
Management Consultant
505-259-2377