[NMCycling] Cross promoters/race directors.

Stephen Williamson via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Mon Aug 19 15:37:09 MDT 2019

Here is what I have for the series. If this is wrong please let me know.
Las Cruces?

Race

1/ Oct 5th-Glorieta-Jan-confirmed
2/ Oct 6th-Glorieta-Jan-confirmed
3/ Oct 20th-Albuquerque-Stephen-confirmed
4/ Oct 26th- Albuquerque- Stephen-confirmed
5/ Nov 3rd- Lake X Glorieta- Hawk-confirmed
6/ Nov 10th- 505 Cycling Balloon Fiesta- Silvio-confirmed
7/ Nov 16th- Albuquerque-Stephen-confirmed
8/ Nov 17th- Albuquerque- Regionals and series-Stephen confirmed
9/ Nov 24th- Santa Fe Brewery
10/ Nov 30th-Albuquerque- High Desert Bicycles
11/ Jan 4th- Hays Farm-Hawk-confirmed
12/ Jan 12th- vale de Oro- confirmed

Web site will be up in about a week.

Thanks