[NMCycling] ABQ Dirt Fiesta - price and T-shirt deadline - August 31

Seth Bush via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Fri Aug 23 10:09:06 MDT 2019

Hi all,

Sign up by August 31 to save and get the event T-shirt. We have the 6 and 12 hour relay on on Saturday and a trail run on Sunday. Compete as a solo, duo, team of 3-4, or a corporate team of up to 6.

We’ve got live music, free beer from Marble, vendors, food trucks, camping all weekend,  and fun for the whole family. People travel hundreds of miles to do events that aren’t as good as what we do, and this one is in your back yard. Come support it!

https://www.bikereg.com/albuquerque-dirtfest

Thanks,
Seth

Sent from my iPhone