[NMCycling] Last 2 TNCs

hawke morgan via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Mon Aug 26 11:23:21 MDT 2019

Dear Critters:

The last TNC at Balloon Fiesta Park is Tuesday 8/27.  We are doing a different course for variety, going around the Sid Cutter pavilion.  Women will still be free thanks to a grant from Bike & Sport Racing.  Women/beginner men at 5:30 and everyone else at 6:20.  If we get rained out (hopefully that won't happen) I have permission from the park to shift it Wednesday instead.  We are doing one more road crit after 8/27 on the new roads at SE Girard and Gibson, which will be on 9/3.  With the unpredictable rains we will keep the Wednesday option in reserve for this one too.  This one will be informal and the road will not be closed, however there are hardly ever any cars back there, it is an undeveloped dead end road, and it should be safe.  It will be on the same schedule.

On 9/10 we will do the big gravel loop that goes from Shirk St to the Valle de Oro MWR and back.  It is doable on a road bike with 25mm tires, but better with 28-32mm tires.

9/17 and after that, we will shift to Tuesday CX, starting at Oak Flat, then Hays and finally Sunnyslope.

Info at bcdracing.com

Caio,

yourstruly at fastmail.com