[NMCycling] Updated NMORS Info

Brent Bonwell via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Wed Aug 28 15:40:01 MDT 2019

Here's updated NMORS info, including a new race at Glorieta Camps on
September 8th.

Updated 2019 NMORS Race Schedule

1. Main Street MTB, 3/30/19, Los Lunas,NM. Completed

2. La Tierra Torture, 4/27/19, Santa Fe,NM. Completed

3. Alien Run, 5/4/19, Aztec, NM. Completed

4. High Altitude Classic, 8/18/19, Cloudcroft, NM. Completed

5. Oakflats, 8/11/19, Albuquerque, NM. Completed

6. Signal Peak Challenge, 9/1/19, Silver City, NM.

7. High Desert Screamer, 9/15/19, Gallup, NM. Cancelled but in it's
place we have the Glorieta MTB on Sept. 8th
<https://bcdracing.com/2019glorietamtb.html>.

8. Horny Toad Hustle, 9/29/19, Las Cruces, NM.

9. Road Apple Rally, 10/5/19, Farmington, NM.

For more information about the New Mexico Off Road Series, visit
www.nmors.org <http://nmors.org/>.

The NMORS Series will consist of 9 races this year. You must complete 4
of the races to qualify for the series championship. We will count your
6 best results for the series points total but again you need only
complete 4 races to qualify. The NMORS standing at present
<https://www.webscorer.com/seriesresult?seriesid=177171>. Please check
you standing and let me know if you see any errors. Please refer to the
NMORS website <http://nmors.org/> for rules.

Brent