[NMCycling] Luchetti CX 12/8

hawke morgan via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Tue Dec 3 10:28:30 MST 2019

Gravelers and crossers:

The Sunnyslope CX scheduled for 12/8 has been moved.  I have a really great new course described below.  Since it is a big loop and is a job to set up, there will be a 15 rider minimum for the ride.  There is no entry fee but we have a $20 suggested donation.  Note that the time has been moved back to 1:30, with a very much recommended group preride at 1PM.

Please preregister before 10PM Saturday at:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfqF5HZNEGrAEX7AB4SizyTabm5yIw3zS56QonV20zpfWEUWw/viewform

A map and other info is up on https://bcdracing.com/2019dec8cx.html

Course: A mix of ditchroads, pavement, some singletrack, and a few runups. A pretty big loop, about 4 miles around winding through the scenic roads and ditchroads. Portions of the course are open to traffic, but it is a quiet area. There is are three places where the course crosses an open street, but they also have very little traffic. We will probably do 4 laps. I have been wanting to use this course for a while, I hope you think it is as cool as I do. It is a lot like the Shirk gravel loop, exept curvier and and with more running.

Caio,

yourstruly at fastmail.com