[NMCycling] 6 Hours in the Basin for Commonweal Registration is OPEN!

Brent Bonwell via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Fri Dec 6 13:07:03 MST 2019

The CORE Crew would like to announce that the registration for the 2020
"6 Hours in the Basin" on April 5th is open. We listened to your
concerns and moved the race date to earlier in the year so you won't
have to deal with the heat! We also added more race categories so
there's more changes to make the podium. If we have to cancel at the
last minute due to weather/mud, we have an insurance policy that will
refund the registration fees, so there's no reason to worry about the
weather. Register HERE
<https://www.bikereg.com/2nd-annual-6-hours-in-the-basin-for-commonweal>.
More details on the Core Crew website.
<https://www.core-crew.com/6-hours-in-the-basin-for-commonweal>  Due to
the fragile nature of the area, the event is limited to 100 racers at a
time on the course, so register early to get your spot!  A solo, duo, or
team of 3+ is counted as "one" racer on course.

Sign up now to reserve your spot.

Thank You.

CORE Crew