[NMCycling] All-road and XC Mountain Framesets

Marc Basiliere via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Tue Feb 5 10:08:55 MST 2019

All,

In order to rationalize my garage I'm reluctantly selling a couple of
really cool (I think) frames.  Both are part of the new generation of
aluminum frames that feel more like steel or Ti than the buckboards
we're used to.  Please feel free to PM with questions!
2018 Mason Definition 56cm all-road disc frame/forkHand-made by
Dedacciai in Italy561mm top tube; 580/388 stack/reachFlat-mount disc
(Ultegra 6800 11s shifters & calipers also available)Fit 30c tires (I
ran with 700x26-28: perfect)Deda-made carbon forkBSA threaded bottom
bracket12x142 rear, 12x100 front hub spacingAlways waitlistedExcellent
condition, as classy as they comeRead more here:
https://masoncycles.cc/products/definition-frameset$8002019 Specialized
Chisel large/19in polished XC framesetThe most comfortable alloy frame
I've ridden, ever.  More lively than a lot of carbon with only a minor
weight penalty.  Ideal all-day XC bike.Spez claim something like 1,350g
for frameThe cleanest internal cable routing ports anywhere.27.2mm seat
tube (Cannondale SAVE carbon flex seatpost also available)BSA threaded
bottom bracketBoost 148mm rear spacing (a couple of XD carbon wheelsets
available if you need)Tapered head tube (100mm Fox 32 SC also
available)500-600 miles, mostly gravelBento box bosses on top tubeRead
more here: https://www.specialized.com/us/en/chisel-frame/p/154331
<https://www.specialized.com/us/en/chisel-frame/p/154331?color=239083-154331>Did
I mention it was polished?$600
Marc