[NMCycling] Final CX results/spring Tuesday races

hawke morgan via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Tue Jan 15 15:12:22 MST 2019

Bike Racers:

Results are up from Regionals on Saturday at Valle de Oro and from NMCX finals at Hays.  See bcdracing.com/cycling and follow the links to the race pages.
Just to keep it on your radar, I am working on a MTB race in Los Lunas in the bosque on 3/31.

I am also thinking of starting the Tuesday races back up a bit after DST.  My tentative idea is to rotate MTB/Gravel/Road until June when we can get our normal NASCAR course back at Baloon Fiesta Park, after which we will just do the road crits through the summer.

yourstruly at fastmail.com