[NMCycling] Decent women's bib shorts for super cheap

John Vance via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Sat Jan 26 21:29:19 MST 2019

I just want to bring your attention to Nashbar's death throes and one
particularly smoking deal.  Their Women's Everyday Bib Shorts are selling
for $24 each.  They're nothing special, but they sure ain't crap either.
The pad is decent, no fancy textiles just a good weight Lycra, and the
polyester / Lycra mesh on top is nice. I bought a few pair for my wife and
she likes them.  Medium appears true to size, and they have S through XL
still available.  Oh and bonus - made in the USA.

https://www.bikenashbar.com/cycling/nashbar-womens-everyday-bib-shorts-na-websh-m-k

I just wish they still had the Nashbar balaclavas available.  Those things
are great.

John Vance