[NMCycling] Legal Advice

Dave Iltis via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Thu Jan 31 09:39:48 MST 2019

Go to the doctor asap. Get checked out, even if you feel somewhat better today than Monday. File both an injury and property claim with their insurance. Write everything down as to what happened in the crash. Take photos of everything, including your injuries. Check with your insurance to see if you added PIP to your own (which would help to pay the bill for visiting the doctor).
Get a personal injury lawyer to handle all at once.
Thanks,
Dave Iltis
Cycling Utah & Cycling West