[NMCycling] TNC on 7-16 please RSVP for As

hawke morgan via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Sat Jul 13 10:58:59 MDT 2019

Please RSVP for the TNC on 7-16 if you are planning on doing the A race.  This is important as we need to see if we have enough to have seperate A and B races. It only takes 30 seconds.

I would like to have a separate B race, but in the past what sometimes happens is that we only have 7 guys for the A race, and by the time this is evident it is too late to have them go back and race a combines A/B race.  So the only way I know this, that does not stick the As possibly riding almost alone, is to do an signup for the A race.  I will make a call if we have enough As to do both on Monday night.

New sched will be:
5:30PM Mini Crit Clinic
5:45PM Women, juniors, and beginning mens racers
6:20PM Mens B cat4/cat5 & 3s under 40. 40mins (4 laps tempo)
7:00PM Mens A, Pro,1,2,3,4,&5s (cat5s require approval of the other As.) 50mins (5 laps tempo)

Signup here
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HwFU4wbAASpCEIMVwml7GdqJbOlYH5o7HV2T2dXc9tg/edit?usp=sharing

info
https://bcdracing.com/cycling/