[NMCycling] State Road Race

Tom Egelhoff via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Wed Jul 17 07:53:24 MDT 2019

I would like to update everyone on the State Road Race that is coming up on Saturday August 24th.  Due to the HOA in Las Campanas, we will not be able to hold the race on the normal course around the neighborhood.  I am working with NMDOT and Santa Fe County to finalize the permits to hold the race on the Prison Loop or Bonanza Creek Course which ever you prefer to call it.  All the information has been updated on the USAC website and you can register when ever you would like going forward.  I will attach a course map to this email.  Should be a nice racing weekend.

Thanks

Tom

[Cleanlogorevisedsm]

Tom Egelhoff