[NMCycling] Several things

hawke morgan via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Sun Jul 21 21:02:24 MDT 2019

Bike-racers,

TNC will be on the normal schedule Tuesday, probably on the normal NASCAR course.
5:30PM Mini Crit Clinic
5:45PM Women, juniors, and beginning mens racers
6:20PM Mens A/B 50mins (5 laps tempo)
info: https://bcdracing.com

My brother Alex is doing a gravel grinder race west of Mora on 8/3.  It will use some of the roads from the La Cueva race and some new ones.  42 miles and about 4200ft of climbing.  Info at https://www.instagram.com/nmgravel/
registration at
https://www.bikereg.com/mora

Thinking towards CX season, If you want to get on the list for cyclocross promoters for the fall email me.  I would like to get a series flyer out at the Oak Flat MTB race on 8/10.  If you do not have your event to me by then, we can probably get you in the NMCX series, but you will not be on the first draft flyer.  If someone else wants to be series director, let me know.  I am ok doing it, but if someone else wants the job I have plenty to keep me busy.  I should have the nmcylocross site back up in a few days.

If you didn't do the Jemez Gravel Grinder Saturday, it was pretty cool, with some amazing scenery and roads/trails/cowpaths.  Thanks Joe Prinzivalli.  Next year I will take 3 bottles and a lower gear.  :)

Best Regards,

yourstruly at fastmail.com