[NMCycling] Jemez Gravel Grinder Bragging Rights Posted!

Nathan Berg via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Fri Jul 26 11:35:12 MDT 2019

Thanks Joe for putting together this super fun course, and thanks to
everyone for coming out and supporting this first year NMES event!

Bragging rights have been posted:
http://nm-es.weebly.com/jemez-gg-bragging-rights/2019-jemez-gravel-grinder-bragging-rights

We had a few riders for whom we weren't able to record a finish time, if
this is you send me a note and I'll update your result.
Also, if you didn't note what course you finished I went with for what you
originally signed up.

Cheers,
Nate

Nathan Berg
F.I.S.T. Certified Tri/TT and Road Race Bike Fitter
F.I.S.T. Equipped Fit Center: EXiT cycling fit bike, Computrainer
Resistance Unit, Purely Custom Variable Length Crank.
Pedal/Shoe interface trained by Paul Swift of BikeFit LLC
http://fit2wincycling.com
(505)980-5388