[NMCycling] Registration is open for Hopewell Lake Weekend!

Nathan Berg via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Wed Jul 31 17:56:40 MDT 2019

I've had a few folks asking what day the ride is, originally I was just
going to leave it up to the rider what route they wanted to do on what day
but that's probably a bit too vague so I'm proposing the following schedule:
Saturday 8/31 7 am start for the Brazos Ridge Epics (CDT and Gravel), 8 am
for Brazos Ridge Full, 9 am for any of the other route.
Sunday 9/1, 8 am El Rito Epic

That said folks can ITT any route on day they like.

There will be additional bragging rights for anyone who completes a "Full
Coddiwomple" which is finishing 2 Epic routes in the weekend.

And, assuming we get finishers for both Brazos Ridge Epics we'll apply the
time delta as a handicap next year for the BR Epic overall bragging rights.

How's that sound?
Gate