[NMCycling] Is there a way to push for a Paved Multiple Use Trail?

Craig M. Doolittle via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Wed Jun 12 08:19:52 MDT 2019

They are going to add lanes to Paseo from Kimmick to Rainbow.  I wonder if there is a way to push for a Paved Multiple Use Trail too, thus connecting the northeast heights with the Rio Rancho area?

Maybe they could even fix the screw-up between the North Diversion Channel and I-25 while they are at it?  It would be nice to ride with the wife on the tandem from Tramway to Rio Rancho without a significant risk of getting run over by cars.

https://www.kob.com/albuquerque-news/paseo-del-norte-improvements-in-the-works/5385869/?cat=500

Craig