[NMCycling] Beers for Bill Littleton fundraiser, 7/6/19 @ sidetrack brewing

Patrick R via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Sat Jun 22 06:17:43 MDT 2019

Bike racers,

Bill Littleton has been a friend of mine since before I started racing and I know he’s also a friend to many of you; now he needs our help.

Bill is still recovering from serious injuries sustained last month from the hit-and-run so we are having a fundraiser to help cover his ongoing expenses. “Beers for Bill” will be held at Sidetrack Brewing on Saturday, July 6th, 6-8PM.

Please come out and support Bill and show how the New Mexico cycling community is filled with the best people in the world. Please share the event with everyone you know. While it’s unfortunate that we have to meet like this, it is a biking event that the whole family can come to.

Thanks to everyone who has generously donated to his gofundme campaign.

-Patrick

Where: Sidetrack Brewing Co. 413 2nd st SW, Albuquerque

When: Saturday, July 6, 2019 at 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM MDT

Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/events/419627295559934?

Gofundme: https://www.gofundme.com/littleton-recovery