[NMCycling] Fwd: 7 Reasons Analog Cyclists Should Embrace Ebikes

John Vance via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Sat Jun 22 14:04:44 MDT 2019

Chris Carmichael is the coach who put Lance Armstrong on the program and
destroyed the health of Greg Strock and other cyclists with PEDs.  He
injected teenage boys with steroids without their knowledge or permission -
they were told they were vitamin injections or other lies.  That he still
has a coaching business and makes money from cycling is a travesty.  He
needs to just go away.