[NMCycling] La Mosca Bicicleta

Jennifer Buntz via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Thu Jun 27 07:42:53 MDT 2019

Did you miss online registration?  For those in ABQ there is a second
chance!  *This afternoon* at Trek Superstore you can register in person.
No late fee from 4-6 pm for in person registration today.

In Grants?  Come to Route 66 Junkyard Brewery between 5 and 6 pm *Friday*
for your opportunity to register.

And there is one, last ditch opportunity. Saturday morning from *6-6:30 am*;
$15.00 late fee applies.   Route 66 Junkyard Brewery.

Take exit 85 from I-40 and head north over the rail road tracks.  Just
after the rail road bridge, turn right onto Route 66/State Highway 124.
The brewery is on the north side of the highway, about 0.1 miles from the
turn.

*All riders off at 7:00am Saturday.*

Three aid stations plus food and beverages at the finish.  BBQ will be
served at the Route 66 Junkyard Brewery when you get there.

Questions?  email or text me (505) 306-1443

Thanks!
Jennifer