[NMCycling] Spring Crits 3/9&10

hawke morgan via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Sun Mar 3 09:55:13 MST 2019

The Spring Criteriums are coming up next weekend 3/&10.  Come get a little real racing practice to start your year.

I am planing on one Saturday at the south end of 2nd (a course some of you all will remember) and one Sunday around the main fields at Glorieta Camps.  Saturday is still tentative as the county has not gotten me a permit yet, but I am 90% certain it will go off.

Both days courses will be closed to traffic, but since there are a few houses along the route and residents will still need to get in and out.  We will have a couple of marshals both days to keep an eye on things.

Since these are not part of any series or anything it is hard to estimate how many people we will get and how we should configure the starts.  We could get 20 riders we could get 80 rdiers.  To help with this, online registration will close 11:59PM on Wednesday 3/6/18. YOU CAN STILL RACE IF YOU DO NOT REGISTER ONLINE BUT IT WILL COST AN EXTRA $10.  That way I have a day to figure out who is signed up. figure out start groups, and get this infomation to the racers in time for the race.

So if you are coming check the website on Thursday night to see what the start order will be.

Info:
https://bcdracing.com/cycling/2019scrit1n2.html

Prereg day one:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfMIKB_X8q3WaHdBtr9k6mT4bOvm0YavCFzAJGnB6imiJnlIw/viewform