[NMCycling] Spring Crits onfo

hawke morgan via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Mon Mar 4 22:44:41 MST 2019

Bike-Racers,

There was a wrong link on the Spring Criteriums Day Two Facebook Page, which is now corrected. I also extended the preregistration deadline until 3/7 at 10 PM. I figure it works as well like that and gives folks another day.  I just wanted to make sure that I had time to figure out the schedule of races and that folks had time to check.  So I will try to update right after registration closes on Thursday 3/7.
Weather BTW is Supposed to be about 60 on Sat, wind only about 17 mph, and about 55 on Sunday wind about 15 mph. Wind could definitely be a lot worse this time of year.

Correct link https://bcdracing.com/cycling/2019scrit1n2.html

Best Regards,

yourstruly at fastmail.com