[NMCycling] ABQ MM BFL Results!

Chris Hereford via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Tue Mar 5 15:03:35 MST 2019

Nate,
Thanks for keeping this event rolling!
Chris

  On Wed, Mar 6, 2019 at 6:42 AM, Nathan Berg<thebikefitter at gmail.com> wrote:   Thanks to all who came out to ride along, I have conveniently sorted the list of participants by distance and order in which they arrived back to the starting point:http://nm-es.weebly.com/abq-mm-bfl-bragging-rights/march-05th-2019
If you see any errors let me know, I always think it is pretty funny to have people try to write legibly immediately after a hard ride until I have to try to read it.
See you all at the San Ysidro Dirty Century on 4/20 (heh heh...)
Cheers,Nate