[NMCycling] Spring Crits Prereg closing.

hawke morgan via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Thu Mar 7 13:12:22 MST 2019

Dear Bike-Racers,
Prereg for both the crits this weekend (3/9 & 10) closes tonight at 10PM.  Afterwards, you can definitely still show up and race but it will cost you an extra $10.  We are not up to our (about) 20 rider minimum at this point, so if you are coming, it is important to preregister.  It does not cost anything to sign up and if you can't make it after prereging, just shoot me an email.  Weather is looking pretty nice both days at 60F with 10mph wind and Sun 50F with 15mph wind.

Saturday reg link:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfMIKB_X8q3WaHdBtr9k6mT4bOvm0YavCFzAJGnB6imiJnlIw/viewform

Sunday reg Link:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfCcWW2cgBS_yOy2kUxzX4X-9hj4uFaAdYrDRQdwWJ_LP1LaA/viewform