[NMCycling] long shot on a contact

Hans Barsun via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Fri Mar 15 08:36:10 MDT 2019

Several years back when my bike still had its original Team Motorola livery, I ran into a guy on the Paseo del Nordeste trail who was Bob Roll's mechanic with Motorola back in the early '90s.   He recognized the bike as I passed him.

He was living in ABQ somewhere in the Commanche/Lousiana (ish) area and had black hair and had been in Santa Fe at some time in the past.   I'd like to dig up a name if anybody knows for somebody that is restoring a '92 Motorola bike.

Thanks

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D4DB0A.230DCD50]
Hans Barsun, P.E.
Utilities Division