[NMCycling] Fwd: HB 192 (5-Feet To Pass Bicycles) Final Vote Help

John Vance via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Fri Mar 15 22:13:18 MDT 2019

And of course, the Senate has tacked a mandatory bike lane law onto this
legislation.  It has gone from a feel good law that in reality would do
nothing to one that does actual harm to the rights of cyclists to use the
roadways in safe and reasonable manner.

I urge everyone to contact your House representives and ask then to vote
against the bill as amended in the Senate.