[NMCycling] Fwd: HB 192 (5-Feet To Pass Bicycles) Final Vote Help

John Vance via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Sat Mar 16 08:31:44 MDT 2019

Then we need to petition the Governor to not sign the bill.

Seriously, people put a lot of effort into getting the State's mandatory
sidepath law repealed, getting Rio Rancho's repealed and getting
Albuquerque's repealed.  I played a small part in this decades ago.  To
watch people who call themselves cycling advocates throw that all away for
a do-nothing feel good measure is infuriating.

I expect those people to pay my tickets when they're issued.