[NMCycling] GFNY Santa Fe Group Ride this Sunday!

Michael McCalla via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Tue Mar 19 07:55:30 MDT 2019

Good Morning Bike Racers!

We are going to do be doing a monthly series of rides on the GFNY Santa Fe courses, our first one is this Sunday March 24.  All riders are invited, there will be both an "A" group of 65+ miles and a "B" group of 55 miles. Here are the details:

Where:  Santa Fe Plaza, meeting at the NE corner close to Santa Fe Dry Goods
When: 9 am
What:  The "A" ride will be the 65 mile loop of the long course, there may be riders interested in riding more afterwards. This ride may be fast-paced at times, we will periodically re-group but may not wait for all riders.
The "B" ride will be the 55 mile loop of the medium course, this will be a no-drop ride that will regroup after all intersections.

Post ride, please join us for a pint and some pizza at the Draft Station (located right on the Plaza).  Parking on Santa Fe streets is free on Sundays.

Hope to see you there! The forecast for 9 am Sunday is to be sunny and 40 degrees, warming up to the mid-upper 40s by the end of the rides, so dress accordingly.

Here is the course info (for the A route, we won't be climbing up to the Ski Basin just yet, a little too much snow/traffic up there this early in the year, so just the loop before the climb:

http://gfnysantafe.com/course/

Mike McCalla