[NMCycling] Main St MTB Stage race registration closes tomorrow at midnight.

hawke morgan via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Wed Mar 27 23:35:27 MDT 2019

Pre-registration will close at midnight 3/28/19. YOU CAN STILL RACE IF YOU MISS THE DEADLINE, BUT IT WILL COST YOU AN EXTRA $10. Info for the race is up at https://bcdracing.com/cycling/2019mainst.html
Race will be Sat and Sun 3/30&31.
Also check the schedule on 3/29 after noon to see when the starts are.  We will probably reduce it to two starts unless we get a lot of last minute signups.
Finally I am having a bit of a problem with the MRCD getting my permit through.  There is an outside possibility we may have to move Saturdays race to Tijeras where Sundays race will be.  If this happens,  I will post it to this list, Facebook and website.

Hope you can make it out,

yourstruly at fastmail.com