[NMCycling] Best Memorial day weekend ride ever!!

philip neis via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Mon May 20 09:49:29 MDT 2019

For those that aren't heading out of town for Memorial day weekend, or are coming to Albuquerque for the weekend.
Plan on an amazing ride Around The Mountain. We will meet at the Roy train station and head out at 8:30 AM Saturday Morning. We will all ride out to Bernalillo at a relatively easy pace. We will then ride up the road portion of Placitas at a conversational pace. It will be a free for all on the Dirt section through Las Huertas Canyon. We will do our best to meet back up at the top of the canyon or at the Triangle gas station and head back from there. Will be a super fun time! Come out and enjoy!! Anyone is welcome, Invite your friends!!  The dirt section is in amazing shape this year and is absolutly rideable on a road bike.
Here is the route we will ride.
https://www.strava.com/routes/18730488<https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.strava.com%2Froutes%2F18730488%3Ffbclid%3DIwAR3647ak9OEgP0zFDDclrYH1lE4pzvhPeyuJH3-kTxqfzoxqRrpv7DL0U0Y&h=AT1diGR-pMYc8VZswMcbbV1GoKAXPUjof4atdbQZsFF7tFvxKWY7ngfu3Vv36A2TBJvQArs-YLtfLqbZqZgxojlbyPWdITBIvIfyNnnn-CEQmSzXVvR3qC7DrmeoKiKPzGoZ>

More info at the facebook event page https://www.facebook.com/events/2061654544139984/

Hope to see you there!!