[NMCycling] Glorieta Crit RSVP

hawke morgan via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Fri May 24 08:20:21 MDT 2019

Hello critters,

The Glorieta Criterium is coming up Monday 5/27.  If you want to come please sign up midnight 5/25. RSVP signup sheet here:

https://bcdracing.com/cycling/2019glorietacrit.html.

I think we need about a 15 rider minimum to be worth setting everything up.  We do not have that now.  IF YOU MISS ONLINE REGISTRATION YOU CAN STILL SIGN UP MONDAY AND RACE, BUT IT WILL COST AN EXTRA $10, but if we do not get 15 RSVPs I will cancel.  CHECK WEBSITE to make sure event is on before you show up.

I am not sure of the exact loop, but there will be a little hill every lap and the pavement on the climb is kind of rough.  Pavement is ok elsewhere.  Probable course is posted on the event website.

https://bcdracing.com/cycling/2019glorietacrit.html

By the way there will still be a Crit at BFP on Tuesday 5/28, 7:20.

Best Regards,

yourstruly at fastmail.com