[NMCycling] GFNY Santa Fe Group Ride Sunday, June 2!

Michael McCalla via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Tue May 28 08:38:27 MDT 2019

Hi Everybody,

We are going to do A GFNY Santa Fe group ride this Sunday at 9 am from Mellow Velo in downtown Santa Fe, and all are invited!  We will do both an A and B ride, the A ride will climb to Ski Santa Fe after riding a big loop of 66 miles, the B ride will do the entire medium route of 54 miles ending back downtown.  If anybody is feeling energetic, we'll ride the entire A route up to Ski Santa Fe, it should be a beautiful day.

Hope to see you there, this will be excellent training for GFNY Santa Fe three weeks before the event. Get registered before June 1 and save a few bucks at http://gfnysantafe.com/register/

Mike McCalla