[NMCycling] Single Speed and Open in same race?

Bob Perls via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Mon Nov 4 10:08:08 MST 2019

Since we are offering comments, how about like CO CX where each age group gets their own start 30 seconds apart?  Not that hard and not quite so much a zoo at the start.  Plus it is easier to see where your competition is.

Bob Perls
505-259-2377
www.nmopenelections.org <https://www.nmopenelections.org/>
Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/NMOpenElections>