[NMCycling] Road ride notice nov 16&23

Irena via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Thu Nov 7 11:20:28 MST 2019

Ciao Everyone!!

Road ride notice!!

I just wanted to email and let you know that I’ll be hosting a fun road ride, 4th Annual SANTAFONDO!!
 From Santa Fe brewing company (near the highway) on NOVEMBER 16 & 23.  It will be at 11am (to hopefully avoid the cold) and be about 50 miles as we’ll ride the galisteo loop.

A free beer to every rider and I’ll bring Larabars for everyone too!  There is also supposed to be a food truck after the ride.

No official support, so bring a flat kit and cell phone.  I’ll have my dad drive a car behind for emergencies.

If you want more details or have any questions please email me.  I posted some flyers around town if you see any also.

Thanks and hope to see you the 16th!!

Irena

Ossola.irena at gmail.com
Ossolasport.com