[NMCycling] SKW cross

Stephen Williamson via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Mon Nov 18 11:49:37 MST 2019

Thanks to all that came out and raced this weekend.
I think we found a great new place to race cross and mountain bikes.
Results are posted at USAC. Thanks to Jan for doing that. He has been an
enormous help to me and the cross series, and it is much appreciated.
I would also like to thank those that helped with officiating Michael,
Brent, Jan, and the officials,
Tammy and Courtney.
To those that help set up and break down the course, Darren, Mark and Jan,
and the couple of others that grabbed some stuff and put it in the parking
area.
It’s a lot of work when the race is over to clean up the course. If
everyone that raced or spectated took down some of it, the job would take a
fraction of the time.
Just a thought/idea/suggestion.
Thanks
Stephen.