[NMCycling] Cruces Cross 2019 Canceled

Parmenides Orpinel via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Wed Nov 27 11:48:51 MST 2019

For the Prestige SantaCross Race the High Desert Bycicle Team will set up
the show even if only the crew and some riders show up.

As a promoters we need to set up a plan and stick to it into the end and
most important “Make it Work”.

We spect a low number of rider, very low maybe 20 and what YOU, rider,
spect from us is a fun course, very well mark, Awards/Swag (about $500 see
attached picture to have and idea) and Prizes $540 cash and equal pay.

SO that’s the PLAN and we will stick to it this year and the
following years into riders know that we mean business and that together we
can build a better community.

We will be at Roosevelt Middle School cleaning and setting the course on
Friday from 10:00 am into 2-3 pm. See you Saturday.

 At the end of the day this is Cyclo Cross, a “Winter Sport”, so, accept
the challenge!

Parmenides “Par” Orpinel