[NMCycling] Enve CX tubular Wheel Set for Sale

Bob Perls via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Fri Oct 4 06:41:55 MDT 2019

Hi,

I have a lightly used set of carbon disc QR only Enve CX tubular wheels for sale with new Vittoria Wet 33mm tubulars professionally glued last season.  All of it used less than a dozen times.  Super light and stiff-amazing in the mud/snow.  $950 or best offer for this $2500 set of wheels.

Thanks.

Bob Perls
505-259-2377
www.nmopenelections.org <https://www.nmopenelections.org/>