[NMCycling] FS: Pivot Switchblade- large

Michael Smith via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Mon Oct 14 10:02:48 MDT 2019

Morning all,
I am selling my Pivot Switchblade, size large, blue, 135mm rear travel.Bike
is perfect mechanically but does have some scratches and normal riding
wear. Top of the line build. Fox 36 fork, 160mm, Reynolds carbon wheels
with industry nine hubs, nearly new XTR 12 speed cassette (10-51) shifter
and derailleur, RaceFace Next SL cranks w/ 32 tooth wolf components ring,
XTR trail brakes, nearly new PNW dropper with Wolf tooth lever, Renthal bar
and stem, (or you can opt for the new carbon Pivot bars that came on the
bike and were never used.) If you don't mind 11 speed, I have XTR 11 speed
I can put back on and save you $600. With the new XTR $4600, with old XTR
$3900. Great riding bike! Thanks for looking.
Michael (Schmitty)
550-238-7893