[NMCycling] 2018 Giant TCR Advanced for sale

PJ LaMariana via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Tue Oct 15 14:13:45 MDT 2019

I'm selling my size medium Giant TCR Advanced. It has a quark dual sided
carbon power meter crank, sram etap wireless group set, giant tubeless
carbon wheels, giant carbon bars, sram red calipers. It weighs 15 lbs as it
sits. I have seat mast spacers so it can be raised or lowered, I'm 5'10",
the bike will fit 5'7-5'11. It was used only for the 18' season and never
crashed. It is mat gray with orange highlights. The orange is faded and
shrunk in a few areas so it's not cosmetically perfect. Because of the
cosmetic flaws in the paint I'm only asking $1900. I'll sell is with a set
of mavic cosmic carbon ultimate tubular wheel for $2400, with these wheels
it weighs 14 lbs. It's the best riding bike I've ever riden, super
compliant while being stiff and snappy and handles like a dream. A serious
neck injury has taken me off of the bike.