[NMCycling] TNCX results and Lake CX registration

hawke morgan via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Wed Oct 23 22:23:14 MDT 2019

Crossers:

Registration is up for Lake CX at Glorieta Camps on 11/4/19.  See bcdracing.com.  Also we have gone to two starts and just one course.  (and a kids course, and while I am on the subject of the kids race, please prereg for the kids (11 & under) race if you are thinking of bringing a kid, so we can be sure to have a kids course set up.)  Course is similar to last year, a little refined, I like to think.  There is a map up on the above link.

Also TNCX results are up at:
https://bcdracing.com/results.html

yourstruly at fastmail.com