[NMCycling] Tuesday Gravel 2morrow

hawke morgan via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Mon Sep 9 22:40:30 MDT 2019

9/10 Tuesday Gravel at Shirk St.

Everyone starts together @ 6:00 PM

No entry fee but if you could bring a donation of say $10 to cover my setup time, that would be cool.
Course: easy flat gravel/dirt road loop, 7-8 miles. You have to get off about four times to get over the anti-motorcycle gates. Otherwise more of a gravel grinder than a cyclocross. Note that at it will take you over half an hour to ride a loop if you are going at a cruiser/warmup pace, so if you want to preride and not miss the start, come early. I will try to have it marked by 5:15. We will do two laps, so it should be a bit less than an hour.
There may be a little sort of single track as part of the course is a bit overgrown, and there is a downed tree.

info bcdracing.com

yourstruly at fastmail.com