[NMCycling] Race cats for Cross series.

Stephen Williamson via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Wed Sep 11 10:20:46 MDT 2019

Good morning.

I’m working on all the cats for the series and an official rules and
regulations part.

One thing that has come up is that I did not separate out the 4/5 men from
the 12345 group.  You will he scored separately, and will race the 60 mins.

Also the race numbers will he colored so You know who is in your cat.

Hope to see you ALL at the upcoming events.
Remember to tell your friends and family that this is the most fun on a
bike. Please post to all your team mates who may not be on the list. I’ll
be sending out to all the shops to post as well as some of the coffee
shops.

Thanks.

Stephen.