[NMCycling] Trek Madone Bike and Zipp 202 Wheels for Sale

Geoff Mather via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Thu Sep 12 11:32:35 MDT 2019

Good morning,
Offering a great bike and wheelset out to the local group before I list them on eBay.  Pls let me know if you have questions or want more photos. Thanks for looking!

2012 Trek Madone 6.9 Project One  (This was Trek’s top end frame and was therefore made in Wisconsin, USA!).  Weighs only 15.85 pounds with actual build below!
Size 62cm
Asking $1450

Frame & Fork:
> Frame: 700 Series OCLV Carbon, E2, BB90, internal cable routing, DuoTrap (ANT+/BLE speed and cadence sensors)
> Fork: Bontrager Race XXX Lite, carbon w/E2 asymmetrical steerer, carbon dropouts

Drivetrain
> Shifters: Shimano Dura-Ace STI, 10 speed
> Front derailleur: Shimano Dura-Ace, braze-on
> Rear derailleur: Shimano Dura-Ace
> Crank: Shimano 105, 50/34 (compact) (I also have a Dura Ace 53/36 180mm w/Stages Power for additional $250)
> Cassette: Shimano Ultegra 11-30, 10 speed

Components
> Saddle: Bontrager, 138mm
> Seatpost: Bontrager Ride Tuned Carbon seatmast cap, 20mm offset
> Handlebar: Bontrager Race RXL VR, carbon, 31.8mm
> Stem Bontrager Race XXX Lite Carbon, 150mm 7 degree, 31.8mm
> Headset: Cane Creek IS-8 integrated, stainless cartridge bearings, sealed, alloy, 1-1/8" top, 1.5" bottom
> Brakeset: Shimano Dura-Ace brakes w/Shimano Dura-Ace STI levers
> Colors: Project One Custom Crystal Pearl White Chicago Red
> Wheels: Mavic SSC Aluminum Bladed Spokes
> Tires: Continental 4000 II, 700x25c
ZIPP 202 Firecrest Carbon Clincher 10/11 Speed Rim Brake Wheelset
Zipp’s lightest weight climbing carbon clincher rims. Zipp’s claimed weight is 1396 grams.
Hubs are model 88/188 with quick release.  Carbon rims are in great condition.  Hubs and freehub bearings spin like new.  A few nicks on the free hub body from cassette.  Includes two tires (Continental 5000 rear and 4000 IIs front).   Tires are a "free add on" as I don’t place much value on them.
Asking $750.

Geoff Mather
M (505) 401-2700