[NMCycling] Titanium Gravel Bikes!

Marc Basiliere via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Mon Sep 16 10:55:46 MDT 2019

Hey all,

With the 2020s rolling in we've got a couple of complete J.Guillem gravel
bike builds that I'd like to find homes for.  Here are the details:

   - 55cm Atalaya Rival 1 photo sample
   <https://lindarets.com/atalaya-rival-1-photo-model-special-55cm/>:
   $3,995
      - SRAM Rival 1 drivetrain & hydraulic discs
      - ENVE G Series carbon gravel fork
      - HUNT tubeless 700c or 650B wheelset
      - Easton EA50/70 finishing kit
      - Zero miles
   - 57cm Atalaya Force 1 demo
   <https://lindarets.com/ex-demo-56cm-atalaya-titanium-gravel-bike/>:
   $3,795
      - SRAM Force 1 drivetrain & hydraulic discs with newer chain &
      cassette
      - ENVE G Series carbon gravel fork
      - NEW HUNT tubeless 700x or 650B wheelset
      - Easton/Syntace finishing kit
      - ~1,000mi

We've also got a fancy wireless Force AXS 2x12 Orient disc all-road bike
<https://lindarets.com/orient-titanium-all-road-disc-bicycle-with-sram-axs-etap/>
with rainbow (or non-rainbow, if you must) carbon wheels in a 57 that will
make someone very, very happy...

PM me at marc at lindarets.com for details.

Marc