[NMCycling] Rock Shox SID World Cup 100 mm 29er Fork

Michael McCalla via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Tue Sep 17 13:41:40 MDT 2019

Hi Everybody,

I am selling a 2018 SID World Cup 100mm 29er fork from a large 2018 Specialized S-Works Epic hardtail, steerer length is just over 6.75 inches. This fork is very light, very stiff, and perfect for any hardtail or short travel full suspension.  The fork is in excellent condition and works well, and features BRAIN technology which minimizes bobbing from out of the saddle pedaling.  Please call me at (406) 381-2690 or email off list if interested, I can deliver for free to Albuquerque/Los Alamos. $ 400 firm.

Mike McCalla