[NMCycling] Sharpen your skills & go faster with more confidence

Damian C via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Mon Sep 30 15:21:51 MDT 2019

Are you interested in skills coaching on the mountain bike or road?

I’m getting back into coaching using movement analysis, video, demonstrations, and other proven coaching techniques to improve riders skills here in the NM, Durango, and El Paso areas.
I have 30+ years of riding and racing experience and plenty of success to back up what I can share.

If interested shoot me an email and we’ll set something up!

Cheers,
Damian
www.trailsidecoaching.com
DamianCalvert at gmail.com
505-554-6708

14 time NM Off Road Series Pro Champion
15 time NM Mtb State XC Champion
5 time NM Road Racing Series P/1/2/3 Champion
2014 NM Enduro Cup Pro Champion
Crit, TT, and Road Race P/1/2/3 Champion