[NMCycling] Bike-racers Digest, Vol 72, Issue 12

david bram dvdbrm at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 28 12:09:20 MDT 2020

 Thank you Dave for posting this.
Hopefully most riders will see this and apply some of the suggestions to their own riding.
I did a ride last weekend and not only did I see riders, shoulder to shoulder, I also witnessed spitting and snot rockets.
I just don't get it.

All,
We've posted a story from the Salt Lake Valley Trail?s Society on riding guidelines during the pandemic.

Safer Mountain Biking (and Road Biking) Guidelines in the Age of COVID-19 - Cycling West - Cycling Utah

|  |  |

|  |
Safer Mountain Biking (and Road Biking) Guidelines in the Age of COVID-1...

Cycling West

By Salt Lake Valley Trails Society — Mountain biking has been shut down in Spain and 12 counties in California. ...

Best,
Dave at cyclingwest.com